Type de contrat
Culture et patrimoine
Date limite de candidature
Portage salarial / Cabinet d'expertise
Departement Economie Durable et Inclusive - EDIN > Pôle Attractivité des territoires, Culture et Patrimoine
Mis en ligne le : 18/09/2023
Placed under the hierarchical responsibility of the project manager, the Administrative and Financial Manager will supervise the financial, contractual, accounting, and administrative aspects of the project. He / She will work daily with all the stakeholders involved in the project, whether at headquarters or in the field and will, among other things, be responsible for the good management of the local bank account. He / She will collaborate with the Support Department (in particular the Department of Financial Affairs and the Department of Legal Affairs), the on-site Project Manager as well as the Managers based in Paris, to harmonize practices and coordinate the administrative and financial management of the project, He/she will have among other missions:
1 / Ensure the financial management of the project
· Supervise the administrative, accounting, and financial management of the project for field expenses, in close collaboration and consultation with the headquarters of Expertise France in Paris (DAF);
· Ensure the management and control of the local bank account;
· Ensure the compliance of commitments, mandates, and payments at a local level;
· Ensure the development of the procedures manual and its strict application within the project;
· Supervise the implementation of dashboards and financial tools for the project (budget monitoring, cash flow monitoring, etc.);
· Conduct procedural controls and random compliance checks throughout the project;
· Prepare the monthly financial reporting for the head office and partners;
· Participate in the preparation of donor/contractor reporting (Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Mozambique) as well as the conduct of financial years of EF (forecasts, closings, audit) in collaboration with the coordinator and the head office;
2 / Support for the fiduciary management of project activities
· Participate in the drafting of administrative and financial procedures manual;
· Ensure fiduciary control of the activities of the project - a collection of expenditure receipts, control of compliance of costs with eligible expenditure, presentation of supporting documents to the auditor;
· Contribute to capacity building of beneficiaries on accounting, financial and administrative aspects;
3 / Administrative and logistical management
· Ensure the follow-up of local contracts as well as the administrative management of the personnel;
· Work closely with the HR department and the project management team at headquarters;
· Planning of purchases by EF procedures (choice of suppliers, negotiation of contracts, etc.);
· Planning, control, and monitoring of equipment and furniture (inventory management, vehicle use, fuel, insurance, maintenance, etc.).
· The AFM should also be able to support the capacity building of project beneficiaries in the preparation, implementation, management, and monitoring of grants.
· Ensure the timesheet processing
“Cultiv’ARTE – Strengthening the cultural sector in Mozambique” is a project implemented by Expertise France (EF) under EU funding in Mozambique.
The objective of this Action is to increase the contribution of the cultural sector to social and economic development, especially for youth and women as drivers of change.
The project will seek to strengthen the sector’s governance and professionalisation, including the use of digital technologies, by reinforcing the competences of human resources; supporting cooperation and networking at national and international level (especially in the Southern Africa region and Europe); and reinforcing the capacities of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and other decentralised public bodies to ensure a more favourable environment for the cultural sector to thrive.
The direct beneficiaries of the action will be the various stakeholders of the cultural sector, including public authorities (duty bearers), the private sector (creative entrepreneurs, individual artists and culture professionals, the community (rights holders)), and civil society organisations linked to this sector.
The Overall Objective (Impact) of this Action is to increase the contribution of the cultural sector to social and inclusive economic development, especially for youth and women as drivers of change.
The Specific Objective (outcome) is:
To strengthen the governance and professionalisation of the cultural sector, including the use of digital technologies.
The outputs are:
Output 1. Competences of human resources are reinforced at technical, transversal, entrepreneurial and digital level.
Output 2. Opportunities for CCI development and structuration are supported through networking, funding and cooperation at national and international level
Output 3. Capacities of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and other decentralised public bodies are strengthened
Qualifications and skills:
· Master's Degree level or above in management, accounting, finance, business administration;
· Excellent knowledge of office software (Office, Outlook, other web softwares);
· Strong analytical skills;
· Capacity for listening and technical dialogue with institutional partners and representatives of civil society;
· Sense of organization, rigor, autonomy;
· Excellent knowledge of the national financial regulations
· Independence and impartiality;
· Working proficiency in English and Portuguese are required, French desired.
· Experience of at least 5 years in overall project management;
· Experience of at least 3 years in financial management and reporting in the field of international cooperation and development;
· Previous experience in working on EU funding would be a strong asset
· Knowledge of Mozambique, or experience in similar contexts would be an asset.
· Experience in a difficult context would be an asset
Date limite de candidature : 02/10/2023 23:59