Type de contrat
Contrat de prestation de services
Gouvernance économique et financière
Date limite de candidature
Durée de la mission
1 year (60 days approx.)
Département Gouvernance - GOUV > Pôle Mobilisation des Ressources Financières
Mis en ligne le : 23/11/2023
To support the public policy dialogue regarding the financial system in support of the National Bank of Angola, Expertise France is recruiting an expert specialized in Component 2 of the project : climate finance.
In coordination with the head of project, the selected expert will be responsible for:
· Providing advisory support to Angolan authorities, particularly the BNA, on financial system reforms aligned with the reform matrix associated with the public policy loan.
· Overseeing and coordinating activities within the technical assistance program for Component 2 of the project:
- Supervising and coordinating activities conducted by Expertise France under the "Climate Finance" component, in collaboration with the Banque de France, recruited expert references, and the project team at EF headquarters.
- Monitoring all technical assistance activities within the component (including capacity building) to ensure overall coherence.
- Managing short-term expertise and ensuring the quality of services provided by experts engaged by Expertise France.
· Providing technical support within their area of expertise.
Indicative breakdown of workload:
· Advisory/coordination/management activities: 30%
· Support for activities: 70%
· Updated report/roadmap
· Mission report based on technical support provided (depending on the missions)
PRESENTATION OF THE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CONTEXT :
Since João Lourenço's election as President of the Republic in August 2017, Angolan authorities have embarked on an intense process of economic and financial reforms supported by the international community. This includes an Extended Fund Facility (EFF) of 3.2 billion SDR concluded with the IMF in December 2018, along with a series of budgetary supports granted by the World Bank, the African Development Bank, and the European Commission.
France has decided to support this reform momentum through a Public Policy Budgetary Financing (PPBF) granted by AFD, with disbursements tied to a policy dialogue matrix focusing on reforms in the following sectors or themes: 1/ public financial management and transparency of public action; 2/ governance of state-owned enterprises; 3/ public-private partnerships; 4/ financial sector.
In addition to budgetary financing, to support the public policy dialogue and achieve the objectives set in the public policy matrix, AFD finances, through grants, a set of capacity-building actions targeted at the sectors/themes mentioned above.
PRESENTATION OF THE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PROJECT
General objective of the project:
The Technical Assistance project has been structured into 2 components :
The project started in January 2023, and a scoping mission took place in June 2023 to identify actions to be carried out under Component 2 of the project. It is now necessary to ensure operational monitoring and provide technical support to BNA on the identified themes.
The minimum qualifications and skills required are as follows:
Le processus de sélection des candidats s'opérera selon le(s) critère(s) suivant(s) :
Date limite de candidature : 07/12/2023 15:29